Welcome to Freshlings!
We believe everyone deserves access to fresh, clean, and nutritious food.
Our mission is to deliver delicious, fresh, and affordable plant nutrition grown sustainably, transparently, with almost zero food waste at a scale that creates a positive and lasting impact.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE YOU ARE INDICATING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS, AND THAT YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH AND BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THE TERMS. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE IS CONDITIONED ON YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF AND COMPLIANCE WITH THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR ORDER ANY PRODUCTS.
Products: The produce and other food items provided by Freshlings and its service providers, and any and all related services and promotions (collectively, “Products”).
Users: Any and all persons including Subscribers that access or use the Website. References to “access” and/or “use” of the Website (and any variations thereof) include the acts of accessing or browsing the Website and accessing or using the Products (collectively, “Users”).
Website: Any website owned or operated by Freshlings (including the website currently located at www.thefreshlings.com), through which access to the Products are available. References to the Website include any and all features, functionality, tools and content available on or through each such website (collectively, “Website”).
Freshlings: Refers to Freshlings, Inc. and our executives, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Freshlings” “we,” or “us”).
AMENDMENT OF TERMS
Freshlings reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend the Terms, at any time and without prior notice, including to change, modify, add to, update or remove terms and conditions (collectively “update”). If we choose to amend the Terms, we will update the Effective Date at the top of the Terms and post the updated version. We may also, at our option, choose to notify you by e-mail or another means. By continuing to use the Website after we have posted an updated version of the Terms or otherwise notified you of an update, you are affirming that you agree to be bound by the amended Terms. If the amended Terms are not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to stop using the Website. No other modification or amendment to the Terms will be binding on Freshlings unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Freshlings.
Website Rules and Supplemental Terms
License To Use
Subject to your compliance with the Terms, Freshlings grants you a limited non- exclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Website, for your own personal use only, and not for use for any business
purpose or commercial activity. This license is granted for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and buy products from the Website as provided by Freshlings, in the manner permitted by the Terms.
The Website is currently configured for use in Chennai, India only and is not intended for use outside of Chennai, Tamilnadu. The Products may not be available in your state/region. Please check the Website for additional information on where
Freshlings currently delivers.
Modifications & Updates to the Website and Products
Freshlings reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or discontinue offering the Website and/or Products, in whole or in part, or any features, functionality, tools or content thereof, at any time, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice to you. We also retain the right to impose limits on your use and storage of Website content at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
You agree that Freshlings has no obligation to provide any updates or to continue to provide or enable any particular features, functionality, tools or content, and will not be liable with respect to any such modifications, discontinuance or deletions.
The Website is controlled and operated within Chennai (TN Jurisdiction) and is not intended for use outside of Chennai currently.
YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ THE FOREGOING AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT:
1) FRESHLINGS DOES NOT AND CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE CONTINUOUS OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE PRODUCTS ARE AVAILABLE IN YOUR AREA.
2) IF YOUR MOBILE OR DATA PLAN SERVICES OR ACCESS TO THE INTERNET OR OUR WEBSITE IS/ARE SUSPENDED, CANCELLED OR TERMINATED (E.G., AS A RESULT OF BILLING ISSUES OR OTHER BREACH), YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO USE SOME OF THE WEBSITE.
3) YOU ARE EXCLUSIVELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
User Conduct Guidelines
Any time you access or use the Website, you are required to comply with our User conduct guidelines, as set forth below.
You agree that you will access and use the Website and Products for your personal use only.
You are NOT authorized to access or use the Website:
1) to impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent your identity, credentials, affiliations or intentions;
2) to systematically retrieve information or content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
3) if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example, if you are under 18);
Further, you may not:
5) access, copy, distribute, share, publish, use or store, or prepare derivative works from any Website content that belongs to Freshlings or to a third party, including works covered by any copyrights, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, except with prior express permission of the person or entity party holding the rights to license such use;
6) transfer your account to another person without our consent;
7) use, display, mirror or frame the Website, or any feature, functionality, tool or content of the Website, Freshlings name, any Freshlings trademark, logo or other proprietary information, without Freshlings express written consent;
8) access, tamper with or use non-public areas of any of the Website, Freshlings computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of Freshlings
9) probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network of Freshlings or its providers, or breach or circumvent any security or authentication measures of such system or network;
10) otherwise abuse the Website or breach the Terms; or
11) attempt to do any of the foregoing, or advocate, encourage or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
Governing Law & Dispute Resolution
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS AND WILL HAVE A SUBSTANTIAL IMPACT ON HOW CLAIMS YOU AND FRESHLINGS HAVE AGAINST EACH OTHER ARE RESOLVED.
YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE PRODUCTS MUST BE COMMENCED BY YOU WITHIN 6 MONTHS AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES, OTHERWISE SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY
Freshlings hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country other than those where it is operating its offices. Freshlings considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the
courts of Chennai, India.
If you have any questions or concerns, please submit a request to Freshlings through our Contact Form. You can also write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org